My daily log for NCLEX-RN exam - Page 11Register Today!
- Sep 11, '12 by iheartNICU89Completed the Kaplan (2012-2013) Strategies Practice Test in the Book. Completed all 265 questions and scored a 76%.
- Sep 11, '12 by wish_me_luckI completed 119 cardiac related questions (hypertension, CPR, safety, etc.) and averaged a 73%.
- Sep 11, '12 by bayouHi wish me luck,You did very good job.I am doing cardiac now,what material you are using?
- Sep 11, '12 by AspiringRN2b09/11/2012
Did 75 questions from nclex 4000 on oncology disorders(63%)
Finished PDA questions on oncology disorders(19/24)
- Sep 12, '12 by 88nursinglove889/11/2012
Saunders eyes and ears
Pearson eyes and ears q's 23/25=88%
Feuer audio eyes and ears
- Sep 12, '12 by wish_me_luckbayou, thanks for the congrats on other thread. I used Lippencott's Q and A for the cardiac questions.
Keep up the good work, it will pay off!!
- Sep 12, '12 by bayouwish_me_luck
Thanks for the info and encouragement.
Good luck to your future career.
I will appreciate if you could share some tips.Last edit by bayou on Sep 12, '12
- Sep 12, '12 by wish_me_luckHmmm...tips...I'll be honest, NCLEX was not what I expected. I think PDA helped more than Saunders. If you come to a question that there are two answers that sound great and you know one is absolutely right and the other one kind of sounds right but you don't know. Go with the one you absolutely know is right. Stay calm and know that you know more than you think you do.
I am trying not to disclose anything that could be considered a violation of Pearson Vue/NCLEX testing rules.
- Sep 13, '12 by 88nursinglove88September 12
*Saunders* - Neurological System
*Saunders* - Q's 2/25
*Pearson* - Q's 84%
Done for the night ! ..Should start doing more questions
- Sep 13, '12 by AspiringRN2b09/12/2012
Revised pharmacology note from Kaplan that i made from the audio
Listened to pharmacology audio
Watched Hurst video on Cardiovascular disorders
Revised Cardiovascular disorders from Hurst pdf
Did 50 questions from Kaplan question bank(68%)
Did 75 questions from Nclex 4000(64%) on cardiovascular disorders
20 more days to prepare for the exam