Quote from butter&jelly
We can do this!!! God will bless us!
I did Kaplan,Saunders and PDA. I agree that Kaplan is more on strategies,after been inactive for 6 yrs, I feel like I have to do more studying. I was depressed too when I failed. But we'll just move forward and be positive!
No don't get depressed! That's worst thing you can do right now because it will put a block in your mind the next time.WE CAN DO THIS! we are not alone!! Contact me if you're feeling down because i didn't pass either.
Here is what I'm doing differently.
1. I'm studying 4 hours a day starting today. My parents (God bless them) went and purchased the online Hurst review for me. I plan on doing that for Two hours. Read what I learned from Hurst with Saunders that should take about an hour. Finally, an hour with the PDA book.
2. I'm going to the library to study. I usually study at home (during nursing school it was totally fine) this time I want absolute silence.
3. When I go to the library I'm leaving my cell phone in the car. The world could be coming to an end. I don't business until my 4 hours of studying are complete.
4. I'm going to use my report from NCLEX and curtail my studying around that.
5. I'm not doing questions until about 3 weeks before I retest!
6. I'm telling myself I can do it! Benjamin Franklin failed 10,000 times before he invented the lightbulb! He never said he failed he said "I just found 9,999 ways that didn't work!" I went To a fantastic nursing school, and I have all the tools. My first attempt at NCLEX that study method didn't work for me! Now I'm going in with a new and improved method that WILL work!
sorry for the novel!