Kaplan's QbankRegister Today!
- by Luckylefty87 Jun 15, '10Hello
I have a question. I am taking my boards next Wednesday(the 23rd). I purchased kaplan's qbank and I'm doing 200 questions per day ( I'll be done with them by this Saturday). Anyways, these questions are very challenging and they really do keep me on my toes. I know I should not get hung up on predictor scores because the nclex rn is one unpredictable exam BUT My qbank average is anywhere from 54%-68% and I can't find it anywhere on the kaplan site where it explains what an "average" qbank test scores should be. BTW: never in my life have I ever scored less then 80% on nursing exams (seeing 54%-68% hurts my big heart lol )
- Jun 15, '10 by soxchick11Hey I took Kaplan too, its tough to try to judge your Q-Bank score because it depends how many questions your doing at a time. Don't worry so much on the scores but definitely focus on learning and understanding the rationales. They told us that getting in the 60-65% range is doing really well. Keep up at it and good luck!
- Jan 22, '11 by HopeandFutureWe were told that 54% was the benchmark for Kaplan tests, so 54-68% sounds like you're doing well! When we first got Kaplan at our school (part of our tuition now) we had to take some of the Kaplan Integrated Tests, and we were all worrying about getting scores in the 60's. Our instructor told us that those scores were fine.
- Jan 22, '11 by noyesnoThey told me in class to shoot for a 65% with the Q-Bank.
- Jan 24, '11 by jbjintsDid you purchase the commercial Kaplan book at a book store or did you buy the bank directly from Kaplan?
- Jan 24, '11 by HopeandFutureQuote from jbjintsOur Kaplan Q-bank is on the Kaplan web site. It is included as part of our tuition. I think you can order it yourself through Kaplan though. I've heard that Kaplan is an excellent way to prepare for the NCLEX. I haven't done any of the Q-bank questions yet, but I will be starting on them this week.Did you purchase the commercial Kaplan book at a book store or did you buy the bank directly from Kaplan?
- Jan 24, '11 by noyesnoJoe,
I am participating in Kaplan's "Classroom Anywhere" and the book came to me via UPS from Kaplan. The book was no additional charge, it's included with the class.