Its almost time!Register Today!
- by m-full Feb 12Hello everyone!
It is almost time for me to take the NCLEX! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I have been reviewing and taking practice tests to prepare (ATI, to be exact), and although i have been scoring 70% and above on most, I am still a nervous wreck! I am trying to stay positive and picture myself passing, but I was wondering what some of you do/have done to stay calm and remain positive in this situation? Anything helps! Thanks in advance!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=815147©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 318 Views
- Feb 12 by julz68The night before my exam, I just took time to relax and think positive thoughts. I prayed A LOT! I read a few Bible verses that were encouraging and uplifting. I had a 2 1/2 hour drive to the testing center, so during the drive I listened to calming music. I prayed in the parking lot when I got there and again as I sat down to test.
Remember to get a good night's sleep so you can be relaxed and stay focussed. You can do it!
- Feb 12 by astroknotWe all went through that. Right now, you gotta work on your relaxation techniques because on the day of your exam, your anxiety level would definitely shoot up. The day before the exam, don't review anymore. Let your brain rest cos you'll need it to be in the best condition on your exam day. Listen to your favorite music to calm you down, watch your favorite TV show, have a massage. Just relax and most of all, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. You got this!
- Feb 12 by m-fullThank you both so much!!
- Feb 12 by ylove88I will be taking my exam soon but a good friend of mine told me what she did and she just passed it two days ago. She didn't do anything the day before she got a manicure, watched movies and on the way to the exam she PRAYED! and at 75 questions, her anxiety ended!