I passed the NCLEX-RN! Here's my advice!! - Page 2Register Today!
- Quote from bw2012Hi! That is nice where are you taking test? I am nervous much more, believe me I came from different country 3 years ago without English. And now I am trying to get RN license. I wish you good luck future RN!Draya me and you have the same test date! Time is running out! I'm nervous!Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Feb 6 : Reason: ToS
- Quote from LadyMysticThanks, LadyMystic!!!!Hi darya! I used "The RN Course Book-Preparation for the NCLEX-RN Examination 15th Edition"
- Jan 31 by bw2012Quote from DaryaI'm taking it in Louisiana how about you? What are you using to prepareHi! That is nice where are you taking test? I am nervous much more, believe me I came from different country 3 years ago without English. And now I am trying to get RN license M I wish you good luck future RN!Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Feb 6
- Quote from bw2012Thanks! I can not send personal messages more then 2 in hour. So I write here.I'm taking it in Louisiana how about you? What are you using to prepare
- Feb 1 by begoshCongratulations!
- Feb 1 by LadyMysticQuote from bw2012Thank you so much bw2012! To tell you the truth when I first started out with Kaplan my scores were so low!! They were in the 40s...yeah i know TERRIBLE! At this time i was taking the Kaplan classroom program and my scores were consistent 40s-50s. Then i decided to do some intensive studying on my own and went to another review program. Then when i was confident with my content knowledge i took the Kaplan q-bank and started off in the 60s. What a leap huh? Then as i kept studying it increased to high 60s-mid 70s. So just keep studying and the more your scores will keep improving! Don't give up :]congrats RN! Im using kaplan as a main resource and have completed 100% qbank with scoring 60% I also did all the qtrainers1-7 avg b/w 50-60's. Im not sure if im ready enough...how were your scores