Did I fail the Nclex again according to pearson trick??Register Today!
- by snowyeyes2 May 16I took the nclex for the 2nd time. I answered all 265 questions. As soon as I came out and checked the pearson website with my phone, it went straight to the credit card page. I came home and checked again and it said the same. Did I fail it again??
- May 16 by Vee18Unfortunately the Pearson Trick is about 99% accurate
- May 16 by ArlyneIvetteI took NCLEX on 5/8 with all 265 questions, did PVT and went to the CC page. Waited 48 hours and did the quick results because I was in denial and sure enough I failed. The PVT is very accurate.
- May 16 by Ella26It is pretty accurate for the most part. Unfortunately getting the credit card page mostly likely means you did indeed fail. But wait for the official results.
- May 16 by esjuan45I took my NCLEX RN for the 2nd time, the computer shut off after question 75. I check the PVT and I got the good pop up. hopefully I passed this time.
- May 16 by nursesrockkIt's possible that the pearson vue trick is showing an inaccurate result, as it has happened to others before. The PVT does work though as I just took the NCLEX along with several other students I graduated with & we got the "good pop up"
If you didnt pass this time stay positive! Youre time wil come
- May 18 by esjuan45I just check with the quick result and found out that I passed