Can I schedule my testing date through Pearsonvue without an ATT?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Can I schedule my testing date through Pearsonvue without an ATT? in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... I just graduated and want to take my NCLEX within the next 4 weeks. I turned in my application to...by live&love&heal Jun 4, '12I just graduated and want to take my NCLEX within the next 4 weeks. I turned in my application to the board a week ago. I called them and they said it takes 4-6 weeks to get my ATT (Authorization to Test) form. In the meantime, can I go ahead and schedule a date through Pearsonvue? Or do I absolutely need to have the ATT onhand to schedule my test date.
Thank you in advance!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=718862©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,026 Views
- Jun 4, '12 by krazievi3t6urlSorry no go. You need the ATT in order to register for the exam. At least in California that is the case...
- Jun 5, '12 by ColleenRN2BNope. Gotta have that ATT in hand before scheduling. If I remember correctly there will be a number on your ATT that you have to enter on a line when making your test appointment. GL when you get yours!!!
- Jun 6, '12 by mandajane4I am in California and did not need the att to sign up for nclex rn. I signed up on Pearson view a week after grad and as soon as I registered they emailed me the att. You should try it. Just took my test last week
- Jun 6, '12 by krazievi3t6urlYou can sign up for an account with Pearson Vue but can't register for the exam without the ATT.
From Pearson Vue Website:
"AUTHORIZATION TO TEST (ATT)
After your board of nursing declares you eligible, you will receive your ATT Letter.
Note: You must have your ATT letter to schedule an appointment to take the NCLEX and you must present your ATT letter at the test center on the day of your examination to be admitted. You will not be admitted to the examination without your ATT letter and will be required to reregister and repay to take the examination.
• The ATT letter contains your authorization number, candidate identification number and an expiration date.
• TheATTletterisvalidforaperiodoftimespecifiedbytheb oardofnursing(variesfrom60daysto365days;however,th eaverage length of an ATT is 90 days).
• Once the board of nursing declares you eligible to test and your ATT letter is issued, you must test within the validity dates of your ATT letter.
• The ATT validity dates cannot be extended for any reason. If you do not test within these dates you will have to reregister and repay the examination fee."
- Jun 6, '12 by mandajane4Yes as soon as u make an account on Pearson vue they will email u the att letter with the number on it. I got mine within 10 minutes of making the accounts. It was only a week after graduation.