CA NCLEX - how long is the wait?Register Today!
- by maleRN444 Jul 16Hi all. Took the NCLEX last 7/11 and got the good pop out. There is no quick result for CA. For those who took the nclex here in California in the previous weeks, how long did you have to wait before you saw your name listed on the California BRN website?
- Jul 16 by fringeI'm in CA and took it 7/1/13 and still haven't received my results... but, they (BRN) have informed me that (now) my application is incomplete and needs transcripts.
I would give it a good week and if nothing by then, give them a call. I wouldn't have known about my application being incomplete if I hadn't called...
- Jul 16 by maleRN444Thanks, fringe. Did they tell you how many days more they need to process the paperwork once they received the transcripts?
- Jul 16 by fringeThey said 2-3 weeks after they receive all the documents they need. My school screwed up when they filled out our paperwork (for the LVN-RN/ADN) students, so it looks like we didn't complete the first year of the program... hahaha.
- Jul 16 by bsn2b09, RNI took the NCLEX on the 9th of this month and my name was on the BRN on the 11th. I did not receive my pass letter in the mail or actual license yet.
- Jul 16 by bsn2b09, RNI'm from Cali by the way...
- Jul 16 by Culli005I took my test June 25th and my name finally posted online on July 12! I'm also from CA!! My classmates also had te same wait time!
- Jul 17 by maleRN444So I gather there really is not a set timeframe for the names to appear. It could be 2 days or it could be 2 weeks. Sigh....
- Jul 17 by AlaxamanaI took mine June 25th and still nothing on the BRN, from Cali