Any FEB2012 NCLEXRN Test Takers out there? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 17, '12 by bippitybooI take mine February 2nd! So soon. I'm using saunders for content review. Kaplan strategy book, NCSBN and lacharity for additional questions.
- Jan 20, '12 by NICURN2B2012I am scheduled Feb 2, 2012 and almost vomited the moment I scheduled, I felt fine about it til then. I did well in school, and on predictor exam it gave me a 98% chance of passing on the first try but now I am panicked for some reason.........maybe because this is everything I have worked for. Good luck to all upcoming exam takers. I am using lacharity, kaplan 2012 stategies, practice and review. I also have an older Saunders with disc and NCLEX 3500 as well as a purchased test simulator online. I guess I am looking at 12 hours a day for the next 13 days, anyone recommend getting Exam cram?
- Jan 20, '12 by bippitybooNICURN2B:
I looked at the exam cram book at my library. I didn't really care for it but others have said it is a good source.
12 hours a day of studying sounds like lot. Remember self care is important too! Try to take some time to do something you enjoy and deep breathe!
2/1/12 is going to be a good day for us! Best of luck.
- Jan 20, '12 by ternI will be taking mine somtime in Feb also can't say the date because my co-worker does't want to know and she is a regular on allnurses...Hi Karen lol....I've been doing lots of questions and my school is offering a 3 day review class next week...everyone good luck
- Jan 20, '12 by adanne97can you pls give me the nclex 4,500 questions, i test in a month. my email is email@example.com. God bless you for doing that. I am retaking this exam and need real help.
- Jan 20, '12 by adanne97hey am retaking this exam, please do you have question to share? my email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you