Spring 2012 Penn Valley
- 0Sep 20, '11 by dazeycDid anyone apply to Penn Valley's Spring 2012 ADN program? They said you should get a letter back a month after the application deadline explaining points and if you were selected to take the TEAS. Has anyone received their letter yet?
- 0Sep 28, '11 by stc254I applied to Penn Valley’s evening weekend program for spring 2012 and have not heard anything yet either. I got a postcard a few weeks ago that said we should hear something approximately 6 weeks from the end of the application period. It kind of worried me when I got it – I’m afraid that means they had a lot of applicants. I think you posted this a week ago have you heard now?
- 0Oct 7, '11 by dazeycI also applied to the evening/weekend program. I have already figured out how many points I will have (5.82) but not sure it will be good enough if they have had that many applicants. It kinda hurt my points that I don't have any paid direct patient care experience. I was in Micro last semester with someone who was accepted and only had like 4.7 points.
- 0Oct 27, '11 by thart005hi all,
i've tried calling several times to get an idea of a timeline for a decision. finally, i sent a polite email and got a response 10 minutes later! lesson learned: email is faster than calling for pv nursing.
tammie (the program coordinator) sent the following response to my inquiry:
i do understand the hardship that not having a decision places on each and every student. we are continuing to work through the process. my hope is for early november with response letters to all of the students.
thank you for your patience.
i hope this helps as now we have a general timetable.
- 0Nov 2, '11 by stc254Well, I just called today to ask about the dates for the TEAS test and she said they don’t have any dates yet and the info will be in our packets. She also said to give them THREE MORE WEEKS - I almost dropped the phone – I had her clarify that packets will not be sent out for another three weeks and she said yes to give them until then.