Does Forest Park CC offer a CNA course?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Does Forest Park CC offer a CNA course? in Missouri Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... hello dudes and dudettes! does anyone know if forest park cc has a cna course? i have heard that...by umslalum May 21, '09hello dudes and dudettes! does anyone know if forest park cc has a cna course? i have heard that they do, but i have searched their site and have come up with no information about it at all. any anformation would be appreciated, and thanks in advance. have an awesome summer! :d
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=393870©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,959 Views
- May 21, '09 by Libra_8I don't think so but some hospitals can train you to be a patient care tech on site. hope that helps!
- May 21, '09 by meatballexperienceYep, they do, you have to search under Continuing Education in the interactive class schedule, but I believe it's already full. St. Charles Community College also has one that is 12 weeks long and admits students on a rolling basis. The downfall of these classes is that they cost like $350! I realize there are hospitals that train, but I don't know about anyone else, but I am having heck of a time getting a job at one right now with no clinical experience.
- May 22, '09 by WDWpixieRNI think most local facilities have slowed up immensely in their hiring. This appears to be true even for RNs with no experience. I think for the cost, you might call HR for a hospital or two and see how likely it is they'll even consider hiring after paying for a course like this.
- May 22, '09 by meatballexperienceGood point Pixie!
- May 30, '09 by Labmum2I just completed the CNA class at FP last month. Our instructor, who by the way, was the most awesome and friendliest instructor I have ever encountered, said the college may have to end the classes because they are running out of facilities to do the clinicals at.