Average GPA acceptance for Penn Valley ADN program? - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 17 by mille85I just received my acceptance letter in the mail today.
- Sep 17 by Little_Bear2013I got my acceptance letter as well! Went in with a pre-req GPA of 3.75 with Micro. Now, time to just to get this monster packet finished before the deadline
- Sep 19 by MercusioHi,
I applied for the evening program. As far as I know, no one that has received a letter yet saying "yay" or "nay". Any evening program applicants here receive an answer one way or another yet?
- Sep 19 by Knh786I applied for the evening program and received my acceptance letter in the mail today!!
- Sep 23 by andrewtylerI've been accepted to the day program with a 4 out of 5!! However I applied to the evening program. I called asking the to switch it and they said they would call me back tomorrow if they're able to switch it. If not, I might be seeing some of you day nursing students soon!!!
- Oct 1 by Renda82I also applied for the evening/weekend program but my acceptance letter said approved for the day program. I hope this can be corrected. I have asked and e-mailed the nursing department and they give you the run around answer. I dont want to have to quit my job though so I hope they can change it.
- Oct 5 by andrewtyleri called them bc i experienced the same issue. (being accepted to the day program when i applied to the evening) and they mailed me a letter telling me that they switched it around, as well as a new acceptance letter for the evening/weekend program. just stay on top of them an they will take care of you!