Mississippi nurses roll call!!! (be known) - Page 6Register Today!
- Aug 31, '10 by Tara,LPNhi everyone!!! i am officially a new mississippi nurse now...
- Sep 1, '10 by midnightrose8504hey everyone! rn from booneville, ms, but i work in corinth, ms.
specialty: psych and geriatrics
- Sep 2, '10 by divine87I am attending Holmes CC LPN in Goodman, this is my first semester and hopefully I will graduate next year. I am 22 years old and I have a 19 month old and this by far has been the hardest but I know it will be worth it in the end!
- Sep 6, '10 by Ang_RNFinally an RN in Mississippi!! Also licensed in Louisiana, but as of now it looks like I will be working in good ol MS!
- Sep 18, '10 by cherryblossom2023Hello MS Nurses-
I graduated from USM Gulf Coast in May. I haven't landed a job yet, but hope to know something by Monday!
Look forward to networking with people. Have a great weekend.
- Sep 18, '10 by magnolia nurseI am a tranplant from Texas, but work here in Jackson at the VA.. I miss Texas though...
- Sep 18, '10 by magnolia nurseCongrads Tara, I am a transplant from Texas working in Jackson. Remember to take care of YOU because you can not adequately take care others if you don't leads to burn out.. this profession can be rewarding or a thankless job at times but remember you do and can make a difference..and we are a valued member of the healthcare team!
- Sep 23, '10 by cree0165Hello! I am a newly licensed nurse in Natchez, MS. Looking forward to meeting other Mississippi nurses on here!
- Sep 23, '10 by StlmagR.N. x 27 years. BSN. Work in Tupelo,Ms @ NMMC.
- Sep 27, '10 by TeleLadyRNRN on the Gulf Coast currently working on a cardiac step down/telemetry unit. Graduated Dec. '09 and looking to get into the RN-BSN program at USM shortly!