Mississippi nurses roll call!!! (be known) - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 2, '09 by lilo2010I'm student nurse @ PRCC. Will graduate in May with an ADN! We will make it Ang!
- Jul 2, '09 by DcoopperRecently laid off after ten years on a job. I'm seeking a career change. Nursing has always been my dream but I'm afarid if the challenge. I'm thinking about applying for umc/hinds/holmes. Need any advise
- Jul 4, '09 by cinjaI have a BSN, live in Southaven and work in Memphis. Studying for the GRE because UMMC requires it. I worked in Trauma ICU for a year at The Med in Memphis...word can't begin to describe that place.
- Jul 4, '09 by exnavygirl-RNIt's good to see some activity on this thread! I've lived on the Gulf Coast for about 13 years. I will be moving to Arizona in a few weeks.
- Jul 6, '09 by sparky99I start MCC ADN program in August. I'm counting the days till then!
- Jul 6, '09 by JusJami2nd year student in mgccc's adn program, perkinston campus. i live in saucier, and currently i'm working in the er, which is great. summer's sure going by too fast, but god knows, i'm ready to graduate and get on with it!!!
- Jul 6, '09 by exnavygirl-RNhi! i live in orange grove!
Quote from dzdandconfuzed2nd year student in mgccc's adn program, perkinston campus. i live in saucier, and currently i'm working in the er, which is great. summer's sure going by too fast, but god knows, i'm ready to graduate and get on with it!!!
- Jul 7, '09 by momwifeRNI'm in my last year at Meridian Community College in the ADN program. I have a B.S. from Mississippi State, but decided to pursue nursing. I LOVE IT! :redpinkhe
I graduate May 2010 and cannot wait! hoping the job market is looking better by then from what i've been reading..
- Jul 7, '09 by JusJamiYou work at memorial?
- Jul 7, '09 by JusJamiSo you're moving soon? Hope I didn't read the wrong one again...I'm tired!