- by Eagle2110 Dec 4, '11Hello everyone!
I'm commuting to nursing school this upcoming spring. It'll be an hour drive for me one-way, does anyone else do this or is going to? Did it work out fine or is it draining?Last edit by sirI on Feb 16, '12
- Dec 6, '11 by lovelyb26they don't have campus dorms or anything?
- Dec 7, '11 by Eagle2110Thanks for the replies. Yes they do have dorms but I have a child! I chose the school because its financial aid dept is being more helpful than the other CC I was accepted to( I have a Bachelors already so no federal funds for me).
- Dec 14, '11 by lovelyb26aweee your in the same situation I'm going to be in next fall. Well I would enjoy the ride lol. how long will the ride be?
- Feb 16, '12 by Eagle2110I'm just realizing that I spelled "commuting" wrong....sorry, I know this post is old but it bothers me to see it!
- Feb 17, '12 by Eagle2110aww thanks!!