Anywhere hiring CNAs?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Anywhere hiring CNAs? in Minnesota Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hi Everyone! Do any of you know anywhere that's hiring CNAs right now? I've looked quite a bit and...by Cari001 Jun 18, '09Hi Everyone!
Do any of you know anywhere that's hiring CNAs right now? I've looked quite a bit and haven't found much. I would prefer hospital work, but I know that's harder to come by. Any info will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=401475©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,054 Views
- Jul 8, '09 by Leyla~If you don't mind working psych. Check the State of MN website: https://statejobs.doer.state.mn.us/JobPosting
Choose Job Category "Health Care and Human Services"
The job title you're looking for is "Human Service Technician." I'd looked at the site last week for someone else and there were a few openings. Work is easy, pay and benefits pretty good.
- Jul 8, '09 by bikelolaThanks for the tip! I'm also hoping to start working as a CNA, and this is a great resource.
- Jul 8, '09 by Cari001I agree, thanks a lot!
- Jul 17, '09 by Ruas61You may want to find SNF in the area you would like to work by checking the phone book and just going to put in applications. Alot of times there may be openings or such not yet advertised. It's alot of footwork, but it may turn up something.
- Jul 17, '09 by mom2ckaIf you're near St. Cloud, our hospital is hiring for a few positions - they're listed as PCAs, though, not CNAs. Good luck!