Possible WCCCD Nursing ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by ladylinton1 Apr 14, '11I applied for Wayne County Community Nursing program 01/2011. I have yet to hear from the college if accepted or not . Has any WCCCD applicants heard back regarding their applications? Everytime I call the Nursing office they tell me letters have not been sent out yet. The stress from waiting is killing me slowly.
- Apr 14, '11 by Java MamaI applied to Wayne County also. As far as I know, we should get out letters mid-May. I applied to a few other schools also and was accepted at Mercy of Toledo I've heard they have a great program.
- Apr 15, '11 by ladylinton1Quote from Java MamaMid May girl I will be in stir crazy by then . I did not apply to no other school but WCCC. Considering I will be paying for this program out of pocket. I can not afford University cost and used loan money on my first BS degree. I wish you well on both programs. Anyway, I have not heard much about Mercy of Toledo. Do you know the cost of the program and is the program RN or LPN?I applied to Wayne County also. As far as I know, we should get out letters mid-May. I applied to a few other schools also and was accepted at Mercy of Toledo I've heard they have a great program.
- Apr 15, '11 by ladylinton1I am not going to say IF, but WHEN we get accepted into WCCCD program I would like to meet with you. Maybe we can be study buddies, I know first hand this program is grueling and you can not do it alone.. I was in WSU nursing program five years ago. I did not do well in Pharmacology and could not continue in the program..However, that was then, I am a more dedicated and focus at this time. Good luck with your endeavors.
- Apr 19, '11 by sherbert036Hi, I also applied for the fall semester. At the application meeting in February we were told that letters wouldn't go out until late May or early June. I'm hoping it's sooner though, I can't stand not knowing!
- Apr 19, '11 by ladylinton1I know the feeling.. the waiting is just TOO much.. Anyway good luck hopefully we will be selected..
- May 6, '11 by ladylinton1Hey any one heard that WCCCD has lost their national accrediation? I am not certain if that is true or not but if it is I certainly need to find another school.
- May 6, '11 by EvilCareBearQuote from ladylinton1hey any one heard that wcccd has lost their national accrediation? i am not certain if that is true or not but if it is i certainly need to find another school.
hi ladylinton! i am not sure if they really lost their national accreditation. but right now, i am contemplating if i would do associates degree in nursing at wcccd or just go straight to bsn. i am almost done with my prerequisites. good luck to you!
- May 7, '11 by rnhopeful2013I have heard that rumor too, but it is just a rumor until confirmed by the college. I have googled it and come up with the same rumor a couple different times. I applied for the fall semester, but have yet to hear back also. Just take a deep breath and forget about it. You will know soon enough. Although, I do check my mailbox everyday for a letter!