Oakland university lpn program in detroit,mi - Page 4Register Today!
- Nov 15, '10 by Anne36Sorry if Im off topic, but can anyone tell me if their insurance pays for the titers, and if not, where should I get this stuff done at?
- Nov 16, '10 by lovelynurseBI start in September/2011. I have to take their pre-reqs. I spoke with ------ and she said that they do except classes from other schools but some have to be taken at their college. D3dicated2 when do you start? Oh yeah and congrats!! They do have a payment plan that is okay if you have a job which I don't. It's like half down at the beginning of each semester. I plan on making it work because I've been trying to get into nursing for years!!Last edit by dianah on Nov 17, '10 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- Nov 16, '10 by Sirena922Lovelynurse, I've been trying to get in touch with ------ with no luck. Do you know which classes they might take?Last edit by dianah on Nov 17, '10 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- Nov 16, '10 by d3dicated2Thanks lovelynurseB Jan is my start time but our core courses don't start until April/May
- Nov 16, '10 by dw3347hello,
congrats on getting accepted into the program guys!!!!! I am in the program going into my third semester in january and just to let you all know i love it. The tuition is not 14,000 anymore its less than 10,000 and the new cohort is only 12 months long.
- Nov 20, '10 by sumbee30when do the next cohort begin? and where can i take the ACT test, I cant get a response from the school, can anybody tell me
- Nov 30, '10 by d3dicated2thanks dw3347. While you're finishing up i will be preparing to start. Did the time fly once you got into the program? heard the program is intense I am so ready to start. Trying to prepare by brushing up on my anatomy and studying some pharm. and the disease processes.
- Jan 2, '11 by dw3347the program is really not that intense. but of course it takes alot of hard work and dedication because they require you to maintain an 80% overall. im sure you will do fine.
- Jan 3, '11 by Jeasley26Hello all! I have just been accepted into the LPN program at Riverview but had 1 class to take before I started the cohort. I registered last minute (about 2 hours ago) and the Nutrition class starts tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone who is familiar with the program knows where in the world I am supposed to go? I am freaking out because the only thing I got in my email was conformation of my payment and what class I paid for. Nothing about what room i go to, who my professor is, if I need any books. I would appreciate any information you could provide me with. Thanks so much!!!
- Apr 15, '11 by Sirena922Hey eveyone, I applied for the program and got my confirmation that they received my information, so I waiting on a reply to let me know if I'm accepted. How is it going with those of you that have finished the program, and those that are in the program. Give updates on your status pleasssse!