LPN Salary - Page 5Register Today!
- Feb 2, '11 by Taxminia0311You know what really scare me that after all of that hard studying that my wife and I will end up with no job.
- Feb 2, '11 by sheila0313Wow, are you serious? Where do you live? How long ago did you finish?
- Feb 4, '11 by Anne36Taxminia, I think a lot of people are worried about that right now. Are you done with school yet? I just started my program, so if I make it, I will be looking for work in the Fall of 2012.
- Feb 4, '11 by sheila0313I just got my pn license. I have not applied for any jobs just yet. Probably next week Monday.
- Feb 5, '11 by Anne36Good luck Sheila, keep in touch and let us know how the job search goes.
- Apr 4, '11 by mshaw23Quote from studentsistahHi Sirena922,
My mother is in a nursing home in the Detroit area and the LPN's working there state that they started with $22.00 hourly with benefits and $24.00 hourly without benefits. I atttend Davenport University Warren campus. Which one do you attend?
Hi, student sistah Which nursing home do you work at that starts at 22.00 an hour?
- Apr 10, '11 by Taxminia0311My wife and I live in Lorain, Ohio I'm just pray that we can find jobs once we are completed with the program.