Eastern Michigan University Accelerated BSN Fall 2011Register Today!
- by MelBell2005 Apr 7, '11Hi! I was wondering if anyone was applying to Eastern Michigan's Accelerated BSN program in May 2011 to start in the fall of 2011?
- Apr 8, '11 by Sirena922Where do you get information about the program? Do you have a link for them?
- May 13, '11 by emuNurseRamboI submitted my application for the 2nd bachelors program a few weeks ago. I took all of the prerequisites at EMU and have a 4.0 gpa. I also have all 20 points from the TEAS test. Don't have any health care experience. I worked hard to earn this opportunity and hope to make the cut.
If I do get accepted I am not sure what happens next. I know there is a background check but do I need to take a physical or drug test? When do classes begin? I have heard that if you are selected there are some required activities in August.
Any guidance about what happens once you are accepted is appreciated.
- Jun 15, '11 by mohiHi Everyone,
I am waiting for the letter too. please update if you get anything from EMU. Thanks.
- Jun 16, '11 by emuNurseRamboI received my acceptance letter yesterday. Good luck to all!
- Jun 16, '11 by MelBell2005Congratulations on your acceptance! I am thinking of applying next year. Its been a couple of years since I have been to an information session, so I am thinking of going to one this summer. I know they have a point system, but I was just curious how many points a person needs to be competitive.
- Jun 19, '11 by Tommy2001Mel,
If you haven't taken any classes at EMU forget it. I tried last year with a 4.0 and didn't get in. I transfered to EMU and took the pre reqs over and got in for this Fall. If your not at EMU my advice is you should transfer.
- Jun 19, '11 by mohiHI Tommy,
Congratulations ! I have applied for this fall but didn't get in the program. I have 4.0 GPA and TEAS 15/20, and have health experience. I didn't take any class at EMU.
Can you advise what should I do to get into the program at least next year. Please help me.
- Jun 19, '11 by mohiMelBell2005,
I would like to know how are you planing to earn more points to get into the program next year. I have applied this year with GPA 4.0 from LCC, TEAS 15/20 and have health experience. I didn't get in the program, so I am planing to work hard and try my luck next year.
Where did you take classes ? How are you planing to earn more points ? Please discuss if you can.