Davenport University - Page 16Register Today!
- May 23, '12 by WorkingTowardsBSNAnoetoes! So happy to hear from you! As funny as this sounds, I was reading this thread while waiting to hear back and as you all received your acceptance letters, I got so excited for you (even knowing the thread was 3 years old)! LoL Congratulations on graduation!!! I'm so happy to hear you had a positive experience at DU-W.
vannostrand - did you get a copy of the course schedule from the advisors? They gave me one that maps out which classes get taken during which semester. The program is 4 years, but some students will be able to start in year 2. Are you going to the meeting on June 7?
- May 25, '12 by vannostrandHi WorkingTowardsBSN, no I didn't receive a copy of the course schedule but I will be attending the meeting June 7th.
- May 27, '12 by AnoetosQuote from vannostrandYou're cohorted, so you'll al take the same classes. You can take electives, but I would encourage you not to, at least until you're done with Fundamentals.This is, in the experience of most seniors, one of the hardest classes they had to take. It's an immersion in nurse-think and NCLEX style questions. It will make you cry.I finished all my pre req's , I was wondering how many nursing classes can you take per semester?
I know you don't believe it when they tell you you can kiss your 4.0 GPA good bye...
- Jun 12, '12 by vannostrandDoes anyone know of a low cost or free immunization facility. I'm currently uninsured and the immunizations needed for the program are about $200 a piece. The influenza vaccination is the cheapest around $30.
- Jun 12, '12 by WorkingTowardsBSNI believe you can get most, if not all, vaccinations through the Dept of Health. My Mother in Law used to take her kids there because they did it for free, or for very little. Might be worth a call!
- Jun 19, '12 by vannostrandthanks WorkingTowardsBSN!
- Jul 15, '12 by WorkingTowardsBSNVanno - did it work out with the Dept of Health?
- Aug 27, '12 by vannostrandHello WorkingTowardsBSN, sorry it took so long for a response. I have been so busy trying to get everything done, I actually was able to use the tithers I had done in 2008 for some but everything else I paid out of pocket. I have everything except the skyscape.
- Aug 28, '12 by vannostrandWorkingTowardsBSN did you purchase skyscape?