Davenport Nursing LettersRegister Today!
- by persephone162 Apr 18, '10Hi Everyone,
I was curious if anyone has recieved their acceptance, or denial letters from Davenport University.. The wait is taking so long, and now going on three weeks is way to long.. I am crossing my fingers that I get in
Take Care, Persephone
- Apr 24, '10 by promiseme1haven't received anything just yet, I was told that the letters will be mailed out this coming week. I heard that the acceptance envelope is large opposed to the standard size for the denial letter, do you know if there is any truth to that?
- Apr 25, '10 by persephone162Hi,
I have no clue to be honest with you.
Good luck and hopefully we both have the large envelopes
Take Care, Persephone
- oh well, this waiting is driving me crazy. If there is such a shortage of nurses, why is it so difficult to get into the program? The selection process is better than some of the other schools that I have researched, it gives the committee some idea on what kind of person you are. I know a lot of people with a 4.0 and scored high on the TEAS, but many don't have the heart.
Good Luck to all the us!
- Hi, This is so hard waiting for letters to arrive!! I want to order books to start classes next week and can't till I get my letter of Acceptance or Rejection!! I'm hoping today is the day of arrival... I was told by an advisor, that the TEAS/HESI scores are used in a tie situation. I will post as soon as I receive my letter, my mail comes by 2pm.. Good luck to everyone!!
- I hope I have some hair left after all this waiting. I am so nervous, what do you think large envelope, you're in, small envelope, you're out?
What classes did you register for?
- I'm a little confused . Does the Nursing classes start in the Fall? Not this semester, right?
- Hi... classes for the Nursing Program start in the Fall, but I need to take Bio and Cultural Communications for the program if accepted.... I'm not going to take thme if I get a rejection letter... So frustrating!! I just wish I knew when exactly the letters are being sent out!
- I'm not sure about the envelope thing?? That is how some schools do their letters. I'm new at DU and not sure how they send out letters. I do not know anyone attending Davenport either! I went to Baker and was 6 away from getting in their program. I have gotten two rejections from them and done with applying to Baker.... I also applied at macomb and in the ranking that will take place on April 26th. I have a 4.0 and it amazes me that I am unable to get into a Nursing Program!!
- Are you kidding? I'm coming from Baker too! How did you not get in at Baker with a 4.0, that is crazy. How did you do on the TEAS?
Mailman didn't have anything for me today!!!!!!!