PPS tracking form - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 12, '11 by crazyforthisAndy,
I just set up my first patient on this form and it is a dream so far! Thank you SO much!
- Oct 14, '11 by memeshaAndy3k,
Gosh, i just never got to post my email too as i have been hoping
to also get the pps calculator, i was just waiting until you were done, i
wish i could rewind time but i can't. I would really appreciate it if you
could email me too, i am the only MDS Coordinator at my facility and
this would be so helpfull. I am so sorry for having to put u in this
- Oct 17, '11 by andy3kAs a reminder, the PPS assessment calculator is attached to Post 29 and you can download it from there. You do not need me to email it to you.
- Nov 17, '11 by berntbeani would love a copy of any tracking froms. i have ideas of how i would modify the old one.. but i cant find a copy of it anywhere.
- Jan 18, '12 by DixieRedHeadhttp://wrightreimbursementsolutions.health.officelive.com/Forms.aspx
There you go, right on the top.
- Sep 16, '12 by jpbbbsi am new in the field of long term care and I need a form for PPS Medicare Tracking to be use for our UR Meeting. Can someone please send me a blank form. Thanks. you may send it to email@example.com
- Jan 21 by Luvmy4angelsWould you please send it to me as well at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much!!!!!
- Feb 11 by g8torlpnCould I also get an E-mail of that too please. Would really appreciate it.