UMass Boston accelerated BSN 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 12 by donnelly123Hi Bori, who did you call to find out what the decision is?
- Quote from jmr0620No. I think I confused you. my status changed to "A decision was made and you will received the letter by mail....", but I wanted to confirm that I was actually accepted or not. Therefore, I called them, and a lady said that I was on waiting list.Hi bori
When you say"my status changed just today, late afternoon. When I checked it in the morning, it did not change." Do you mean it went back to the previous message advising that your application had been received and thank you for your interest in Umass?
- Thanks, elizzy17!
I think I have to wait until April 1st to hear some news.
- Mar 13 by jmr0620I just called undergraduate admissions and they told me they couldnt give me that information over the phone. I dont think i got accepted or made the waiting list
- Mar 15 by donnelly123Letter just came today, waitlisted. My status changed in first week of march and the letter was dated March 6. Goodluck to everyone else!
- Mar 15 by donnelly123no it does not
- Mar 18 by jmr0620Hi all! I received my letter on Saturday advising that made the wait list, it was dated 3/11. I called the admissions office this morning to try to find out what number I am on the wait list and the woman advised that they don't number their applicants. She said once they hear back from the applicants that are accepting/declining their offer, they will go through all the waitlisted students again. I had read some threads from previous years and those applicants received a number. Not sure if they are doing things completely different this year but I figured I’d share the info. Let me know if any of you are able to get any other/ opposing info from them.