umass boston accelerated bsn 2012 - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 9, '12 by rn2b 2012how did u check your status online...where is the website for that?
- Mar 9, '12 by Mapie22I received an email from UMass confirming the receipt of my application and was assigned a user and pin number with which to check my status. The link for the website was included in that email. The website itself would be useless to you without a user and pin number. If you didn't get the email, perhaps you could call admissions to get it? Or check your spam, in case a filter didn't let it through.
- Mar 9, '12 by BostonTerrierJust google "umass Boston undergraduate Application status" or go to the admissions page of the website and you should see a tab on the left ' application status' click it and you'll see the orange square towards the right 'check your application status'. You'll need your application ID number and password which was either emailed to you online app) or mailed to you when you applied.
- Mar 10, '12 by cafi123I got my acceptance letter today!! I checked my mail earlier this morning and found the big white envelope.
- Mar 10, '12 by BostonTerrierCongrats!!
- Mar 10, '12 by ahm24cafi123 when did you have your interview!? congrats!
- Mar 10, '12 by cafi123Thanks!!
ahm24, I had my interview on Monday (Mar 5th).
- Mar 11, '12 by cwrn1I got in!!
- Mar 11, '12 by ahm24I had my interview on Tuesday, so hopefully i'll find out monday. i'm so nervous
- Mar 11, '12 by BostonTerrierCongrats cwrn!! I had my interview on Wednesday, hoping I get something soon, the suspense is killing me. I've been stalking the mail lady. M interviewer said they did about 60 interviews for the 30 something spots!!