NEU Direct Entry Online? - Page 14Register Today!
- Bigeyes my is Wiley-Blackwell. Hope I got the right one
- Welcome cc1031 where are you from ? Yes you do earn a BSN at the end of the 16 months
- We had preparation day 08/03 and we will have orientation on 08/27
- Aug 10, '12 by cc1031Oh okay great! I'm from Rhode Island so I'll be commuting but 3-4 days a week shouldn't be too bad at all! The adviser I spoke with said that the orientation day would supplement both preparation day and orientation day for me so I wouldn't be behind What was preparation day like for all of you?
- You really didn't miss much they just went over financial aid. They went over the schedule for lab. They gave us the booklist which they will probably give out again. And we had fittings for our uniforms
- Aug 10, '12 by adamamber1cc1031, congrats. I got a late start too. You earn a BSN and can opt out at that point or continue on for your masters after you work in the field for a specified amount of time. Do you live in the area or will you have to move in just a few weeks?
And I just saw the other comments when my screen refreshed so I see you will be traveling. I'm traveling from southern Maine a few days a week and will be taking the amtrak to boston for labs/clinicals. It's cheaper than gas and tolls plus I can do my homework/study on the train as they have WIFI.
- Aug 10, '12 by celticsgirl17Stefaniemary4 - I just wanted to know your thoughts on how close to live to campus. I live close enough that I could technically commute, but it might be a stretch and I am open to relocating. I just wanted to hear from someone who is experiencing it now.. Thank you!
- Aug 12, '12 by Cm401Congrats cc1031 and bigeyes4! Bigeyes4 I live in Providence too, next to RIC. I don't plan on moving since we'll only need to be there 3 days a week.Last edit by Esme12 on Aug 13, '12 : Reason: TOS/advertising