- by ali3881 Jun 8I just got my acceptance letter to start Quincy Colleges ADN program this fall. I also got accepted to Northeastern's BS in Health Management program which will only take 18 months. I'm so confused about what to do. I know they're both completely different options, but I'm worried about not being able to work while doing the ADN and spending 2 more years to get another AS degree and then having to do more school to get my BSN. Anyone have any advice?
- Jun 8 by KelRN215What do you want to do? If you want to be a nurse, be a nurse. If you want to get a BS in Health Management, do that.
Keep in mind that finding a job as a new grad ADN in Massachusetts is next to impossible- is going straight for BSN not an option for you? Northeastern has a very good nursing program.
- Jun 10 by hopefulRN'17Two completely different options. KelRN215 is right, NE has a very good program!! Don't think about what is quicker, or easier, etc... think about what will make you happy in the end. Being in management or being a nurse..
- Jun 11 by LisaK84I just got accepted to this fall's program at Quincy too! It's up to you on what you want. Do you want to work with patients and be more hands on? or do you want to be in the management side? Go to the orientation next week and ask questions to help make up your mind. Good luck!
- Jun 24 by AaicCan I ask you all what your teas scores and gpa is?! Please?!
- Jul 14 by LisaK84my teas score was an 80% and my gpa is a 3.5 (after microbiology this summer I doubt it'll stay that high!!!)
- Jul 15 by hopefulRN'17My gpa is a 3.3 , I haven't taken the teas yet.