Common Meds seen in LTC facilitiesRegister Today!
- by RNFinally12 Feb 20I will be starting a new job in LTC. I want to familiarize myself with meds that are commonly used in this type of setting. Does anyone have any helpful tips.Thank you!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=816926©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 996 Views
- Feb 21 by Silverdragon102I know I am in Canada but common LTC drugs I see are
- Feb 22 by RNFinally12Thank you Silverdragon102..
- Feb 23 by CapeCodMermaidThere are hundreds of meds used in LTC. All sorts of antibiotcs, anticoagulants,anxiolytics, sedatives, antidepressants, antipsychotics. Get yourself a good app for your phone or make sure your facility has good reference books or a good EMAR system with built in references.
- Feb 23 by RNFinally12Thank you Capecodmermaid,Unfortunately my facility does not have anything on computers. I will definitely download an app.