Where to buy scrubs?Register Today!
- by thenameismac Nov 22, '10I am looking for a place to buy cheap scrubs. I need a white top and white bottoms. Does anyone know where i can get cheap scrubs here in Maryland?
- Nov 28, '10 by Bshort73Have you looked at the ones Wal-Mart sells? I think they are reasonably priced. My college requires white pants - many students purchased extra scrub pants from Wal-Mart and they seem to hold up. I'm not sure if they sell white shirts, but it's probably worth looking into!
- Nov 29, '10 by sewnewI recommend buying scrubs from Wal Mart as well. I bought my white scrub tops there. I think they were around $12 and so far they have washed really well. You may want to consider buying online since the sizing in stores can be limited.
- Nov 29, '10 by thenameismacThanks u guys. :smackingfI totally forgot about walmart. I went to Life Uniform in White Marsh mall and bought the top and bottom for about $35. The top was like $16 or something like that. I will definitely check into Walmart though. That is such a great idea that totally slipped my mind.
- Nov 30, '10 by sandi1743target also has them!
- Dec 1, '10 by thenameismacI didn't even know that Target sold them. Which one and where in the store? I'm just get my next pair there or Walmart especially if they are going to be under $35 a pair.
- Dec 2, '10 by sandi1743Quote from thenameismaci found them online. I am not sure if/which stores have them. They also have the lab coats as well.I didn't even know that Target sold them.
I am prob. going to get them from a site like "allheart.com" as i am looking for pants that are in petite lenght so my bottoms are not dragging on the floor behind me!
- Dec 2, '10 by thenameismacLol. I have long legs so it's hard finding pants that don't come above my ankle. I will check out all of the places mentioned above when I get some money and need a new pair. Thanks for all of the input guys!!!
- Dec 4, '10 by ptbunny333Gallo is a good place, I know of a store in the Glen Burnie area if you are around there.
- Dec 4, '10 by thenameismacPtbunny- That sounds familiar but I don't know where that is in Glen Burnie. I'm there all the time but I can't think of where that is.