UMSON BSN Fall 2013 - Page 21Register Today!
- Apr 25 by asrafhi ginune,
congratulations on your wife's acceptance. was she traditional BSN applicant for UMSON???
- Apr 25 by ql279Quote from asrafThanks so much for the information, Do you have plan B, I mean did you apply to other school? we can not put all eggs in one basket , anyway, good luck to you !hi ql729, i called the admissions office today and they told me if there is a spot for me they will let me know and if i do not get in this time they will automatically consider my application with other applicants for spring 2014. When will a spot open???? may be next month but they are not sure.
i was reading grey lady's previous posts where she said that every time for sure they take some people off of the wait list.
i have gone nuts waiting these days. i do not want to think about it anymore but i simply can't stop checking my status and stop worrying. best of lck to all wait listed people!!!!!
- Apr 25 by asrafql279, as of now I do not have plan B.UMSON in my top and only choice. If I do not get in, I will make other plans. I put all my eggs in one basket which is also one of the reasons of my extreme nervousness. What about you? Have you applied anywhere as well?
- Apr 26 by ql279Quote from asrafthanks for asking, I applied to college park, but in different major and I got in.ql279, as of now I do not have plan B.UMSON in my top and only choice. If I do not get in, I will make other plans. I put all my eggs in one basket which is also one of the reasons of my extreme nervousness. What about you? Have you applied anywhere as well?
I wish I could get in ,otherwise, i will go to college park!
good luck to everyone who is still waiting for the result!
- Apr 30 by asrafany waitlisted applicant heard from umson?
- Apr 30 by NmirjafaryIs anyone in the same boat as me and still hasn't heard back at all?? I'm getting really nervous and the date they keep telling me I will know by keeps getting pushed back
- Apr 30 by asrafno news is a good news!!!I wish you Good luck!! i can completely understand what you are going through. My status has been wait listed since April 11 and since then i m even more nervous. This is the only thing in my mind all the time and mentally i am extremely exhausted.
Best wishes to everyone still waiting!!!
- May 1 by Grey LadyNo news IS good news. As long as your status is not Rejected or Cancelled your application is still alive. We have always accepted students from the Wait List especially for fall. If we could predict, perfectly, the number of applicants who will not accept our admissions offer and when they will do so, we could tell you when you will be taken off the Wait List and made an offer.
- May 1 by NmirjafaryGrey Lady: Since my status still says committee ready, does that mean I am definitely wait listed? Thank you for your response!
- May 1 by NmirjafaryIs the group created yet? I can't find it!