UMB Spring 2011 - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 1, '10 by GoldenDomerI have in the Tue/Thu class from 11:00-12:15; Professor Karen Israel.
- Sep 2, '10 by luvly189yea we are in the same class!!
- Sep 5, '10 by GoldenDomerso what do you think of the class thus far? who do you have for CHE111?
- Sep 6, '10 by luvly189it's been pretty easy for me so far. i have a foreign teacher for che 115 but she is really good though
- Sep 7, '10 by GoldenDomerYeah...its been easy for me as well...kind of boring if truth be told.
- Sep 30, '10 by Terps1234Hi everyone!!
I applies for spring 2011 bsn program and have been pretty much stalking the sims website!! Does anyone have an idea of when we'll know a decision? I've been reading other posts on here, and it seems like the time period between the deadline and when people have found out is from a few weeks to over two months!! Ah! I am so anxious to know!
- Sep 30, '10 by GoldenDomerA friend of mine, who has also applied for Spring 2011 admission, was told that a decision could be expected around the middle of October. That seems a bit premature to me given the volume of applications that need to be screened and evaluated.
- Sep 30, '10 by Terps1234I've been looking at previous posts, (a little obsessively lol) from past semesters. And the deadline for Fall 2010 was Feb 1. Those applicants starting to hear back around the middle/end of March...so I guess its possible that we could hear by middle of October!! I sure hope so...thats only 2 more weeks!
- Sep 30, '10 by DziokREHi everyone!
I applied for the Spring 2011 BSN program too. I am taking my last prereq (Microbiology) at AACC. I went through some of the older forums and the students for Spring 2010 didn't find out until early November. I really hope we dont have to wait that long!
- Sep 30, '10 by DziokRERealized I didnt answer the first question. I got an 87 on the TEAS. I only applied to UMD, so I really hope I get in!