Passed NCLEX...Waiting for license # - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 20, '10 by hltauI took and passed the nclex on august 19th and still it says pending on the background check part when i check the status of my license. I didnt do the fingerprints electronically so I know it was going to take a little bit longer but its going on two months and I still dont have my license number. Aside from the $100 we sent the the BON when applying was I supposed to send in additional money elsewhere for the background check or is that included. I have called the BON and no one has called me back yet.
- Mar 17 by jayjaybsnrnwow! congratulations!
- Apr 17 by luvcareThe MBON needs to be audited and held accountable for their lack of professionalism. Hard-working productive citizens do all that is required of them in order to work in the healthcare profession; yet the MBON can't seem to do their part and process applications, etc. in a timely manner. They are messing with peoples livelyhoods and careers. The news media or protesting may help the state take action and resolve the MBON issues.
- Apr 21 by jmmrn12I got mine a day after I took it. So I guess it's different for everyone and probably depends on the volume. I did have issues with them for my CNA a while back though.
- Apr 26 by TerpGal02It took a month for mine to get posted and I have no criminal record. Hang in there