New Graduate RN in MarylandRegister Today!
This is a discussion on New Graduate RN in Maryland in Maryland Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I just passed my Board last week:yeah:. I had applied to several hopitals here in Maryland and...by lovnurs Apr 7, '12I just passed my Board last week. I had applied to several hopitals here in Maryland and Virginia before taking boards( You name it I had applied ). I am actively looking for a new grad position anywhere in Maryland and Virginia( Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax). I live in Prince George county. Through college I worked in LTC. I am looking for help from people that where in my situation and found work or anyone with suggestions. Any help would be appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=694714©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,581 Views
- Apr 7, '12 by ukstudentDon't forget about DC hospitals.
- Apr 7, '12 by TerpGal02Just remember, DC is not a compact state, you will have to get a license in DC as well if you want to work at any of the hospitals there. GL with your search, I graduated in Dec and live in Frederick County. I have been applying all over with no luck yet. You might have a leg up since you worked as a tech, though.
- Apr 8, '12 by lovnursThank you. I am willing to start in LTC , any ideas guys?
- Apr 10, '12 by TerpGal02Does your current facility have any openings
- Apr 11, '12 by fashionistaRNAre you LPN or RN. I know a couple of Genesis Healthcare LTC in the MD area are hiring new graduates. I work there and I am new grad. Apply online at Long Term Care Services, Transitional Care, Rehab | Genesis. I still seeking for acute care job.
- Apr 18, '12 by Nurse2bKimberlyQuote from fashionistaRNI am a new grad LPN & i'm very interested in working for a LTC. I spoke to a recruiter from Genesis @ the career fair in Greenbelt a couple weeks ago, but I had not taken my boards yet. Do you think it is better to apply in person or online?Are you LPN or RN. I know a couple of Genesis Healthcare LTC in the MD area are hiring new graduates. I work there and I am new grad. Apply online at Long Term Care Services, Transitional Care, Rehab | Genesis. I still seeking for acute care job.
- Apr 18, '12 by fashionistaRNonline!!
- Apr 20, '12 by nursewendymHello, I'm a new grad LPN in Oregon I can't find a job it's tough here the unemployment rate is 16% last I check. I'm almost ready to give up. I know a lot of RN's but none have been able to help me.
- Apr 24, '12 by lovnursI am a RN. I am getting so exhauted applying online and not hearing back. i will try genesis website. Any input please do not hesitate to reply.