New graduate jobsRegister Today!
- by Unique87 Feb 29, '12Any hospitals in Maryland hiring new graduates? I graduated last year and just passed the NCLEX.
- Mar 1, '12 by fashionistaRNQuote from Unique87Congrats on passing the nclex. Most hospitals in Maryland hire new grads. Where exactly are you located? Holy Cross Hospital have some positions available right now for new grads. Anne Arundl Medical Center will be putting up job postings for new grads later this month. John Hopkins have a rolling admission on hiring new grads but I think you have to be 6 months or less post graduating. Hospitals in Bmore hire new graduates: Sinai, UMMC, Mercy, most of the medstar health hospitals, Baltimore Washington Hospital, Kernan GMBC etc. Prince George's, Laurel hospital Shady Grove Adventist, Washington Adventist Hospital....just to name a few. The key is just keep checking job postings daily and be consistent. June July and August are when a lot of hospitals do their RN residency/fellowship so they will definitely be hiring and interviewing n the next couple of months!Any hospitals in Maryland hiring new graduates? I graduated last year and just passed the NCLEX.
- Mar 1, '12 by Unique87Thanks for replying. I graduated in December and I didn't get the internship on the floor I work on. I tried Holy Cross but they rejected my application but I'm going to reapply. I know that Arundel is hiring I am just waiting for the posting,
- Mar 1, '12 by fashionistaRNQuote from Unique87I understand. I didn't get hired at the hospital I work as a tech on . That's a story for another day. Since you've just graduated, try John Hopkins. They are always hiring and part of the hospital is moving into a new building, next month.Thanks for replying. I graduated in December and I didn't get the internship on the floor I work on. I tried Holy Cross but they rejected my application but I'm going to reapply. I know that Arundel is hiring I am just waiting for the posting,
- Mar 2, '12 by Unique87Okay thanks.
- I am currently searching for new grad jobs now in MD...hospital,home care, nursing home, rehab, etc etc...whose hiring??l'll appreciate your responses...thanks
- Sep 9 by Nurse2bKimberlyI know this is short notice but Washington post is having a mega job fair tomorrow from 10-3 in chantilly,va. A lot of major hospitals and a few nursing homes will be there. I'm still debating if its worth the long drive, because next Tuesday advance healthcare is sponsoring a job fair at martins west in Baltimore county. Most of the employers from the Washington post job fair will be attending that one. Hope the information helps.
- The nurse2bekimberley...kindly give me the exact venue of next week fair cuz I won't make tomorrow's fair..including time..def not with d drive if d same companies gonna be here..next werk
- Week..I mean
- Sep 9 by Nurse2bKimberlyQuote from Success2011Healthcare Job Fairs in Baltimore, MD on 09/19/2013 on ADVANCE EventsWeek..I mean