Montgomery College Spring 2012Register Today!
- by wishfull19 Sep 1, '11HI I applied to the MC nursing program for spring 2012 and I was wondering when I would hear back or know if they have received my application?
- Sep 2, '11 by bluewonderWell, I have the some question with you. I submitted my application to the front dest directly, I don't what's the difference.
- Sep 2, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to MD Nursing Programs Discussion forum for more responses.
- Sep 4, '11 by HappyGurlMC2013If its anything like it was during the application process for the fall, they told us at our information session to expect an aswer around 2 months from the deadline. Our deadline was extended as well so it took until May to get a reply. I wouldn't stress unless it's been more than 2 months since the deadline. Good luck, hope to see you next semester.
- Oct 8, '11 by chinedu09I just received my acceptance letter! It came yesterday by certified mail, so I just picked it up at the post office. So much to get done before then. Hoping to hear from others who got in. Good luck to everyone!
- Oct 8, '11 by umsonspring2012I got my invitation to the Spring 2012 class today. I'm holding out to go to UMB though....Good Luck!
- Oct 10, '11 by shantenicoleI received my letter on Saturday! Had to chase the mailman down to get it because I REFUSED to wait until Tuesday to pick it up from the post office, LOL!
I am so happy but I am a ball of nerves! Anyone else feel this way??
- Oct 10, '11 by chinedu09I'm nervous as well shantenicole, but also so excited to finally get into a program! Excited for orientation later this month.
- Oct 18, '11 by SBell52I got my acceptance letter last week. Best birthday present ever I am really anxious/excited to get started