Montgomery College Nursing Fall 2012 - Page 12Register Today!
- Jul 13, '12 by feliciahCould you please send me the facebook link!(:
- Jul 23, '12 by jvd90Hello,
This may sound crazy, but i am 17 and a high school graduate. I didn't meet the requirements the first time taking the TEAS, but i am taking it again tomorrow? Any last minute advice? Also i heard they extended the spring 2013 deadline to Aug 1st. What are my changes of getting in. I only took EN 101 this summer.
- Aug 3, '12 by drea588jvd90, have you taken the BI107 or other required classes? I would suggest that you take all the priority courses before applying, as I have seen/heard, many do not get accepted without having at least 3/4. I hope your teas exam went well the second time around.
- Aug 29, '12 by Kiran8Hello. I am also starting in the Fall. Is anyone having luck finding "calculate with confidence" by Morris? WITH the CD of course.
Amazon and ebay seem to be missing this book with the CD!
- Aug 29, '12 by kedacakesHey! The school bookstore isn't even selling to version with the CD. I brought it to their attention so we are supposed to use the online support tools and the supplemental study material in the back of the book. Because we have so much work to complete in that text for the first day of class I just went ahead and bought it.
- Aug 31, '12 by Kiran8So you bought the book without the CD? I would do that too, but I'd rather not have to buy the book twice if I really do need the CD for class. I sent a request to join the facebook group.
- Sep 19, '12 by btrossbachQuote from drea588Did you ever find out if this was the case? They have extended the Spring 2013 Application Deadline until September 21st and I am wondering if that was because they had less applicants than anticipated?
also- there is a nurse here who teaches an NU course at mc, and in mid march they had less applications than seats!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
- Sep 21, '12 by drea588Quote from btrossbachSo, what I came to understand is that of the applicants, there were many who were not 'well enough qualified' to have been accepted. The priority courses are not formally required, but they are looking to accept those who have them completed. I honestly could not imagine having to take A&P along with the rest of these classes! There's so much to do every week.
Did you ever find out if this was the case? They have extended the Spring 2013 Application Deadline until September 21st and I am wondering if that was because they had less applicants than anticipated?
- Sep 23, '12 by btrossbachThanks for the info. I took the TEAS on Friday and submitted my application on Friday so we will see. I have all of the priority courses completed. I just need to take an arts and Micro. My TEAS scores were ok, from what I saw on the information sheet they look for a Reading score of 78% and an overall score of 66% as their cutoffs. I got a 90.5% on the reading and a 72% overall.