L&D new graduates at Holy Cross HospitalRegister Today!
- by RNlovesL&D Jun 18, '08Hello everyone! Would someone know when does the training program for L&D nurses begins at Holy Cross Hospital (Silver Spring- Maryland)? I know they start twice a year and the last one was Feb. 18. Thanks!
- Jul 13, '08 by denicuAre you a new grad? Just a warning. Holy Cross L & D is very busy-I think they have the highest deliveries in MD. I know of experienced L & D nurses that could not handle the volume there.
- Jul 31, '08 by janis9799I just went through their hospital orientation for two weeks. I am going to be in ICU. I get 12 wks training for that. I think L&D is the same, though they did the L&D/PP orientation two weeks before mine. I also did my L&D clinicals there in the fall...they are busy but everyone is helpful.
- Jul 31, '08 by zahryiaQuote from RNlovesL&DI would check into other area hospitals as well.Hello everyone! Would someone know when does the training program for L&D nurses begins at Holy Cross Hospital (Silver Spring- Maryland)? I know they start twice a year and the last one was Feb. 18. Thanks!
- Aug 1, '08 by zahryiaQuote from denicuHonestly, it's too early to tell. I've only been in orientation a couple of weeks. So far, so good. They really are good about providing both a didatic and hands-on orientation. Ty promote evidenced based practice, breastfeeding, and continuing education.Your speciality is L & D-would you recommend your hospital?
Having said that, it's extremely busy and you really have to stay on top of things. Also, the program is really competitive and hard to get into.
If you need more information, feel free to PM me.
- Apr 16, '11 by BellissimoSo is Holy Cross Hiring new grads?
- Apr 19, '11 by nurseinthemaking101Used to work @ Holy Cross L&D..
Is Eileen Ludden still the manager? Beware! That woman is EVIL.....EVIL EVIL! MEAN! MEAN!...
She will make your life a living hell...To avoid her, work Nights..
- Apr 19, '11 by mdgradRNHi
Does any one know if they only take BSN's at Holy Cross Hospital. I am a new graduate RN and have applied there but have not received any response...
Any input would be appreciated...
Thanks in advance