Great lawyer in MD that handle foreign nurse sponsorship....Register Today!
- by bellerayu Apr 12, '10hi! can anyone help me, please??? im a foreign nurse here in md..i was able to find an employer who is willing to sponsor me, my problem is i dont know any lawyer who can handle my paperwork. anybody can recommend lawyer who is quick and really handle foreign nurses???....really appreciate your help..thanks
- Apr 12, '10 by Silverdragon102What visa are you looking at? Be aware if EB3/immigrant visa that you have a long long wait ahead of you and will probably have to leave the US whilst waiting. I would also check with your employer because they usually have their own lawyers that they deal with as they will still need to complete paperwork and if you are going for H1b/work visa they have to pay fees
- Apr 12, '10 by bellerayuthank you silverdragon..yeah i think H1B will work for me..my employer usually dont do sponsorship but for any reasons they are willing but they dont want to get involved with the paper works, and also i should shoulder all the visa fees.
- Apr 13, '10 by Silverdragon102Quote from bellerayuUnfortunately for H1b the employer has to pay the fees, that is a requirements. You need to clarify with them what visathank you silverdragon..yeah i think H1B will work for me..my employer usually dont do sponsorship but for any reasons they are willing but they dont want to get involved with the paper works, and also i should shoulder all the visa fees.
- Apr 19, '10 by gebunHello,
I am in the same situation as you are. I am a foreign nurse, got a RN license from MD board and visa screen. I am also looking for a lawyer to do a H1B for me, too. May be we can talk? or you can email me back.
- Jan 15 by karymcHi
I am a foreign nurse who just passed the nclex and I need to find a reliable lawyer . How did your paper work go?
I would appreciate your orientation
- Jan 16 by traumaRUsPer our terms of service we can't recommend lawyers.