scrubs dont fit me wellRegister Today!
- by 13905 BSN Sep 7, '10i had to order my scrubs for school, and they dont fit well. i am kind of skinny but also tall with a long torso..so medium is too short in the shoulders and large looks like someone draped a curtain on me. i guess ill just wear a large and look like a doof unless someone else has a similar problem and a good solution.
- Oct 30, '10 by 13905 BSNanyone know an online retailer that sells landau tall sizes or any other scrub brand with tall sizes?
- Oct 30, '10 by ImThatGuyDidn't come up with anything with a Google search?
I've just got to chime in here that I ordered the Landau man pants. They're great. Button closure. Zippered fly. Real pockets. Belt loops. It's not jeans, but it's better than scrub pajama pants.
- Oct 31, '10 by 13905 BSNi found a few websites on google when i searched but when u choose sizes there are no "tall" options for any sizes..
- Nov 4, '10 by 13905 BSNForget it, just ordered from scubshopper.com if anyone is interested.
- Nov 5, '10 by stripec30Also try browsing craigslist for a seamstress - for like $5-7 they'll slim a shirt so it fits your torso better.
- Dec 1, '10 by nursewithaunitI dig.
My big issue was that scrub pants didn't have enough pockets and had no zipper, fly and belt loops. With no belt i had no place for my knife, pager, keys, etc. Also, all the white pants were -really- sheer!!
During class and clinicals I wore white painters pants and no one noticed.
Now that I'm working I wear poly/cotton BDU pants in a solid color (gray) and they work perfectly!
Tops are always small and tight across the chest. They seem to all be sized for women. I wear a mens large and wind up buying XXL to get a decent fit.
I strongly recommend BDU pants if you can get away with them.
- Dec 4, '10 by adnrnstudentI'm 6'4". Cherokee makes a top, their 3 pocket 4876 that is 3 inches longer than their others. It's not classified as a tall, but works great for me, and I love Cherokee scrubs for quality