Newbie hereRegister Today!
- by Kukaani May 24, '05What's up Guys,
I just decided to enter the nursing career field after much deliberation. I have to admit, I didn't want to do it at first cuz I didn't want to be like Faulker from Meet the Parents, but after carefully assessing my skills, interests, and passions, I couldn't escape the perfect career.
So now, I'm looking to get into a NP or Accelerated Program. I live in San Diego, but am able to relocate. Any advice for a newbie? Which programs are best? Any schools looking specifically for guys? Programs to stay away from...you get the gist. I have a decent undergrad gpa, and am studying to take the GRE in August.
- 904 Views
- May 24, '05 by TweetyWelcome Andrew and good luck to you!
- Jun 16, '05 by mandykal~~~~~~
- Jul 4, '05 by donsterRNCongratulations on choosing nursing, Andrew. Continued good luck and success!
- Jul 15, '05 by liquidbluewelcome Andrew!!! it is funny that you didn't really wanna take nursing @ first, cause I was sorta the same way. that, and a lot of people tried to talk me out of it. after awhile though, something changed, i have no clue what, I guess it was just the way I thought about everything. Anywayz, I am really excited to be in school and can't wait til i'm done!!