men in NS - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 20, '11 by That GuyI would get kicked out of a catholic nursing school so fast.
- Aug 20, '11 by TreniaI'm the only guy in my class. It's not as fun as you would think. Having another dude in the class would make it so much better.
- Aug 20, '11 by ImThatGuyYeah, a sidekick does make the comedic factor easier.
- Aug 20, '11 by TreniaAll those fart jokes I'm missing out on.
- Aug 20, '11 by Nguyenchester RNThere were way more guys than I actually expected to see at orientation. Quite a few younger guys also so I won't feel so out of place. Gotta figure out how to gently turn down people that are hitting on me, really want to focus on school first over all that. It was quite a shocker also when a dude was trying to make a move, with the girls I just kind of laughed it off and continued on with the conversation but when that happened it just kind of got awkward.
- Aug 20, '11 by JonB04I want to focus on school to hopefully I can focus on both
- Aug 21, '11 by StudentNurseCJVGood luck to you bro. Do well always. Go above and beyond and they will love you.
- Aug 22, '11 by emtb2rnBe cautious about relationships with girls you expect to actually be in class with for the duration. Work their friends outside the nursing program.
Enjoy college. It's a lot of fun. Well, it should be. It was for me.
- Aug 22, '11 by JonB04Good advice you never know who what might happen during a breakup