Ages of male nursing students? - Page 3Register Today!
- May 3, '09 by thumper360I am 26. I started at 22 then went the firefighter/emt-i route, now I am back to where I started.
- May 3, '09 by mxemsI'm 34. Will be 35 when I graduate.
- May 3, '09 by Capt_SydI'm 33.
- May 3, '09 by jetfuelI'm 45; started a year and-a-half ago.
There are quite a few men in my prereq courses (A&P now); probably about 30%.
- May 4, '09 by massimoI am 30 and starting BA in Nursing next year, 2010. I'll be 31 then and will only graduate by the time I'm 34 or so .. I need all the best wishes guys!
- May 4, '09 by keithjonesI will be 33 when I start my ADN program. I already have a B.A. in youth ministry. I will be in my early 40's when I finish CRNA school... depending on how many years it takes to get accepted.
- May 4, '09 by itsbuzzyI'm 24. We started our class with 6 guys and and 43 girls. Ages on the guys ranged from 19-28. Now, there are 3 left I am the oldest guy. The others are 20 and 22.
- May 5, '09 by Ryan1220, start summer session school in about 3 weeks