In Survey - facing G tag!Register Today!
- by txdon Nov 24, '11Help! My facility is having its annual survey and we are possibly facing a g tag. I am apprehensive talking about this situation online but really need so guidance from someone who understands actual harm citations.
- Nov 24, '11 by Nascar nurseDon't know if I can help but feel free to PM me
- Nov 25, '11 by CapeCodMermaidI've seen G tags given lately in situations where there was no harm. I'd be glad to help if you want to send a PM.
- Nov 25, '11 by DixieRedHeadYou are welcome to PM me. I will try to help.
- Nov 25, '11 by VivaLasViejasYou can PM me too. I was just recently helping out a facility that got several G's and might have a few ideas for your POC.
- Dec 13, '11 by Aem1215This was my situation two weeks ago! What we did was put in some long hours once the surveyors left for the day, focus on heading off the issue, and arguing the point aggressively including getting the medical director to speak to the surveyors as well. We ended up not getting a G. PM me if you need help.