Ripped off?Register Today!
- by NiceShot Jul 1, '11Hi, I am a RN with a case manager job offer that came in at $26-27000. It is for an independent LTC program to keep the elderly in their homes as long as possible and provide a building where there are activities schedule (not by me) PT, OT, Speech Therapy, etc. in the same building. I would do case management for the participants. They have to be Medicare and LT facility eligible. Anyway, don't have any experience as a case manager so I thought I would ask. I have 6 months experience on the floor and then about a years worth PRN Private Duty nursing.
- Jul 1, '11 by CrunchRNIs that for full time? I mean that is like 12 bucks an hour or something.......
- Jul 1, '11 by NiceShotfull time
- Jul 1, '11 by VivaLasViejasWhat state do you live in??
That really is low pay....I make well over twice that, and my state (OR) isn't exactly a Mecca of high-wage jobs.
- Jul 1, '11 by caliotter3At about $12.92 an hour, you are being taken advantage of, as I see it.
- Jul 1, '11 by NiceShotI live in Virginia. I was wondering why I felt so insulted by the salary. Now I know. Thanks you guys for confirming what was my instinct. If there are other people out there then I still would like to hear what you think.
- Jul 6, '11 by jiggetts34HI
I also work in Virginia as an ADON in LTC. The salary they are offering you is what our CNAs are making. Sounds like an interesting job But why is the pay so low