thinking about going back to school.... for my RN.Register Today!
- by homer73 Dec 30, '12I will be 40 this year have 2 girls. 8th grade and a freshman.... not sure if I can handle it all??!?!?!?
- Dec 31, '12 by my4angelsYou just have to stay focused if this is what you really want. I'm halfway through my RN program right now and its not been easy, I have 4 children (12, 9, 7, & 4) & its really rough making sure my clinical schedule works (which it never does) with my husbands 12 hr shifts, the kids schooling, their extracurricular activities, my work, and the little family time that we get. Which will be a bit of a burden lifted off of you since your children are a little older. I refuse to give up and i spend plenty of nights up just thinking about what I could do to make it easier on all of us, but nothing ever comes to mind I say if you want it go get it!! If you need a motivation buddy, I'm here, luckily the classmates that i have are the same classmates that i had through LPN so we keep each other on our toes, which is what any nursing student needs!!
- Dec 31, '12 by TheCommuterPost has been moved to the LPN-to-RN forum to increase the number of replies.
- Dec 31, '12 by shamrokksI am a 38 yr old LPN with an 8 and 7 year old. I work full time and start my LPN to RN bridge January 2013. If you want it bad enough you can do it. For me in my life it is no more "what if's". I am going for what I want out of life. Good luck.
- Jan 1 by DivaLaJuicyWhen there is a will there is a way, I've known plenty of people in your situation and worst and if they can make it, then I am sure you will to, just think of more money, better and more opportunities as an RN, you could go so much farther with your RN, good luck