LPN-RN Bridge Summer 2013 Georgia Highlands College - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 8 by prettymicaQuote from cbear85No I did not request marietta because I didnt want to wait. Also I am not a wellstar employee nor did I apply for the wellstar scholarship. Clinicals are weird most 3-4 days depends on the teacher. Some teachers only do 8-10 hours and some do 12 hours. Some rotations are tue-thur, weekends only, or something like tue, thur, tue again. They will really work with you to place you according to your needs. Thank you and GOOD LUCK !So, do you only have class on Mondays for the whole program? How many days/week are clinicals? I too live in Atlanta, so I am hoping not to have to drive to Rome! I heard that for the Marietta campus, they take students that are employees for Wellstar first. Did you write on your app that that was your first preference? Congrats on your impending graduation, I know you must be very excited! Thanks so much for your help
- Did any of yalls major change from saying pre-nursing to lpn mobility? Also mine changed under program from just ASN to LPN Mobility and campus changed to Floyd. Just wondering if that is just because we've applied or what. You go into score then select the Summer 13 term then its under View Student Information. Let me know!
- Can you go into your SCORE account and under View Student Information can you tell me what it says for your Program and then what it says under your major? Thank you!!!!
- Mar 12 by CLANurseCrobbins26,
I have asked if the information under my SCORE account means anything and I was told it does not. Mine actually said "LPN Mobility" when I was still completing my pre-reqs last fall. I applied for June and I am anxious to hear!!! Good luck!
- Well darn! My friends has been like that too so that is what I assumed. Oh well we should find out soon enough. It is what it is! Thanks!
- Mar 12 by CLANurseI was told that in November 2012, they accepted students with a score of 864-1203. This month, they will accept more students.
- Under your major does it say pre-nursing or LPN to RN Mobility also?
- Mar 13 by cbear85Mine says the LPN bridge to Nursing and Marietta campus. However, I believe those are both things I put on my original app to the school.
- Mar 13 by cbear85Well, I may as well introduce myself since there are a few of us now. My name is Claire, I am 27, I live in Sandy Springs (north side of Atlanta). I am married, and my husband is a nurse too. I work in long term care, with dementia patients at a skilled nursing facillity, but hopefully only until we graduate . I am so excited and anxious to get this journey started! I am taking Microbiology, Statistics, and English Comp. II this semester, and I am so ready to be done. Do any of you work for Wellstar?
- Mar 13 by crobbins26I'm Candace,26, and I live in Bremen. I am married. I work at Tanner Hospital in Carrollton on Med/Surg/Oncology floor. I technically have all my core classes except nutrition. Taking my last 2 now but I don't think they will average those which stinks. Applying at this school was a last minute thing. I don't feel too confident but whatever God wants for me will happen! I am also applying for Gadsden State and Darton College.