Where are your clinicals? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 25 by DivaLaJuicyMy school did do clinicals at a hospital last year but they stopped because they said lpn's arent there anymore. We do majority of our clinicals at LTC and nursing homes as well as a few daycares for the mentally ill children.
- Jan 25 by loriangel14Mine were LTC, hospitals, mental health and community care.
- Jan 25 by skighlerWe do ours at the city hospitals
- Jan 28 by lpnstudent2013First quarter was a LTC/rehab facility. Second quarter is clinics and urgent care. And third quarter only the top 8 go to the VA hospital. The rest go to more clinics and LTC.
- Jan 28 by R. Obias Jr., R.N.if you intend to work in an ltc institution after graduating this school will be good for you, but if you prefer to work in a hospital setting then you better find a school who has their trainingheld in hospitals to give you more proper training and hospital exposures...