Silly questionRegister Today!
- by stw6 Jul 4, '06I will start lpn school this fall at NWCC in Mississippi. Does anyone know if I will get 30 min or an hour for lunch? I know its sounds silly, but I really need to know.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=166113©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 477 Views
- Jul 4, '06 by suebird3How are your classes set up? Is it an all day deal, or a few classes at a time?
- Jul 4, '06 by stw6Hi Suebird,
Its a 12 month program. M-F 7:30-3
- Jul 4, '06 by suebird3Am sure you will get lunch; my LPN program was similar.....
- Jul 4, '06 by Fiona59You'll get lunch. Depends on the the length of your classes. It's usually an hour.
What got me was not having a set lunch time. They'd do a couple of lectures in the am and then have a break, somedays 10:30 others at 12.
The PN educational set up was one of the worst experiences of my educational career....
- Jul 4, '06 by TheCommuterI took a one-year long LVN program in Southern California. It was set up Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 3pm, with a one-hour lunch break.
Of course, the hours varied during our clinical rotations at hospitals and LTC facilities. One hospital only accepted student clinical practice from 3pm to 11pm, so there were periods where we had night time clinical rotations. Sometimes clinical rotations were 6:30am to 3pm. However, we always got a one-hour lunch.