HEllp i m a lpn candidacy that thinks i should change college.Register Today!
- by bhutanpride24 Feb 1, '10Hi guys,
First of all i just want to thank this website because it gave me knowledge about the questions i had for lpn courses as well as rn to schools and gpa. Anyways i recently applied for lpn candidacy for falll 10 in laGuardia Community college. I have a 3.191 gpa overall of 27 credits. I am 19 years old and these are my key courses grade for eng101 C+ <i did try my hardest, i didnt know what she was looking for, she even gave me a C+ for a essay that i let this A+ student write for me. I didnt know if she was racist or not... nor do i know that she held a grudge against me but i wasnt able to repeat that class cause is C- or less to repeat a course. Back to the key courses, General Psychology B+ i had one of the toughest teacher, although i learned a lot from her. A&P: i recieved a B. Medical Dosage: A-. the professor said i got a 93 on the class and that i desereved a A- i was like wat isnt that A. So, these are my grades and i definately dont believe i can make it to the lpn especially in a competitive school in lagcc. Can you guys plz help me find another colleges before i waste my time spending in lagcc. Thank youuuuuuuuu soo much for yourr helpp.Last edit by pagandeva2000 on Feb 1, '10 : Reason: name of professor deleted
- Feb 1, '10 by TheCommuterQuote from bhutanpride24Academic dishonesty is not a good start to your college years.she even gave me a C+ for a essay that i let this A+ student write for me.
Anyhow, if you don't feel that you'll be accepted to LaGuardia, perhaps you may want to apply to private LPN programs at trade schools that do not pay attention to grades, GPA, or previous coursework.
- Feb 1, '10 by bhutanpride24i truly understand that academic dishonesty is not a good start, but i have never cheated in a class nor will i ever will. It was a favor from my girlfriend to edit my essay into a+ being that she goes to private college scoring A marks in english.
- Feb 1, '10 by bhutanpride24however if anyone can helpp me choose a school that will be mostly appreciated thanks.
- Feb 3, '10 by LA_StudentNurseQuote from bhutanpride24The purpose of an essay is to teach the student how to write papers, research, and critically think. Having another student write your paper does not help you. Nevertheless, what is done is done but had the professor/instructor compared your other written work with the way your essay was written and found a discrepancy, you could have had serious problems.i truly understand that academic dishonesty is not a good start, but i have never cheated in a class nor will i ever will. It was a favor from my girlfriend to edit my essay into a+ being that she goes to private college scoring A marks in english.
Best to you,
- Feb 15, '10 by bhutanpride24well thanksss anyways my
G4 status visa is not letting me register for the lpn program.