Fall 2012 lpn classes - Page 12Register Today!
- Mar 11 by rvd4nowmy final is on the 29 for med surg 2, i currently have a 93. wish me luck..
- Apr 20 by rvd4nowhow many are still with me.... less then 90 days of class left. it has been a very hard and long year.
- Apr 21 by JazziepantsGraduation June 13th. It's so close I can taste it!
- Apr 21 by mom2many2012I'm still here...I looked back to see when I first posted on this thread and it was July. I'm in Level 2 now...7 months down, 11 to go
- Apr 22 by futurenurse0211. August 27/Lamar Port Arthur
2. 12 months
3. I wanna start working already and then I know I can always bridge to be a RN at the school I want to go to!
4. $13,000 almost $14,000Last edit by futurenurse021 on Apr 22 : Reason: had to fix a sentence
- May 11 by LovelyOverloadI finish July 3!!!
- May 21 by maniqueI'm applying for two diff schools. One is Dekalb tech Mon-Thurs 8am-3pm
And Bauder College 8am-5pm Mon-Friday.
Each program is 12mos but I won't have to do the 1st semester Cus I finished some of the classes already.
I want to become a nurse because, it's in my blood. That's all I know working in the medical field. I finally decided too live my dream and get it done. Choosing the LPN program Cus is quicker and I can work, while I bridge over.
DeKalb tech is $8,000 and Bauder College is $30,000 plus includes books, labs and state test.
- Jun 10 by rvd4now45 days 15 hours 32 mins to my last day of lpn school.. Only 2 more test to go
- Jun 11 by LeeLeeTheGPN67 for me! I'm officially done on August 16th! Congratulations on making it through!!!